Saturday, March 18, 2006

INTERMISSION photo zine #3


Really beautiful zine put together around 1994. This issue also includes editorial rants and a piece about sexual abuse. My friend Lee photocopied me half of this whilst in America and I haven't posted many pages because obviously scans of photocopies of photocopied photos hardly do the original images justice. I've just posted a couple of my favourite pages. You should appreciate the layout at least.

Crossed Out and Spitboy
Man Is The Bastard, Honeywell and No Escape (double page, half size)

Incase its of any interest, other bands featured include - 411, Heroin, Askance, Struggle, Still Life, Furnace, Demise, Dive, Middle Sex College, Antioch Arrow, New Bomb Turks, Strife, Outspoken, Mouthpiece, Flagman, Lincoln, Econochrist, Ted Franko, Sheer Terror, SFA, Tsunami, Iconoclast, Lifetime, Rain Like the Sound of Trains, John Henry West etc etc etc.

I tried to put together an A6 photo zine at one point, made about 5 copies to give to friends but decided I didn't like the way some of the pages had come out. Anyone have any tips on getting a photozine printed well but inexpensively?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home